7 Simple Birthday Traditions
Every birthday should have special details that make them memorable. We have thought of a few simple birthday traditions that you can start with your little ones and continue through the years! Here at Belle Threads we want to help you create the most memorable birthday for your little one, every single year!
1. Wake up your little one in a special way with birthday balloons in their room or by singing happy birthday to them!
2. Write an email or letter to your child remembering this year that has passed. Discuss some of your favorite memories, milestones and first moments.
3. In the days before their birthday, talk about what they would like to do, eat, experience on their birthday. Allow them to plan out their birthday meal and cake!
4. Blow out birthday candles! Yes! Candles are such a simple but certain way to make sure your child is involved and excited about the celebration!
5. Put away some of your favorite things from that year in their memory box. Make sure you mark it appropriately to the year so that your child can one day look back at their likes and interests throughout the years!
6. Make sure you get in their birthday picture too! We tend to take pictures for instagram or snapchat and forget to include ourselves in the pictures as well! Step out from behind the lens and take a snapshot you can cherish forever!
7. Buy them a sparkly dress from Belle Threads of course! Make sure you check out our Birthday Collection here: