The essential baby photographer prop is one of the most valuable adorable yet essential baby prop you will come across. When ordering please leave/number and color in notes at checkout.
Here are more than 10 ways a photographer may use this prop.
1. Newborn Age: tutu style around baby's waist or simply on top of baby lying on tummy
2. Newborn Age: used to decorate a bowl or bed tied around the back
3. Newborn Age: bonnet style
4. Newborn Age: worn around as a bandeau cover for baby's chest and baby's waist
5. Decorative: around a bowl, chair or bed
6. Sitter Age: tutu style worn around baby's chest
7. Sitter Age: worn to cover baby's chest during bath tub sessions
8. Sitter Age: bandeau style for top and and waist, extra ruffly and cute!
9. Sitter Age: Worn around as bonnet.
10. Decorative: Set on floor on edge of backdrop